Serving Pinellas, Hillsborough, Manatee & Sarasota Counties
We carry a full line of both Impact and Non-Impact Windows for both replacement and new home construction from manufacturers such as CWS Windows, PGT, ViWintech Shoreline, Simonton, Andersen and more.
Our professional staff at Practical Windows & Doors will match your needs with the window that best meets them. Customers’ needs vary and not everyone wants or needs the same window. Some local window companies, even large ones, carry only one window and try their best to convince you why you need their window and their window only.
We don’t do that, we give you more choices.
We carry all styles, colors, and most brands available in the Tampa Bay Area in both uPVC Vinyl Frames as well as Aluminum Frames. We carry the highest rated impact and non-impact glass with the highest energy ratings for your peace of mind and comfort.
We offer the following windows:
- Impact Windows for Hurricane Protection
- Coastal Storm Windows to satisfy Miami-Dade TAS 201, 202, 203
- Hurricane Windows tested to large missile impact test ASTM/E1886/E1996
- Affordable Non-Impact Windows
- Energy Saving Windows with Energy Star ratings
- Vinyl Windows to resist salt spray and sea air
- uPVC Vinyl Windows for energy efficiency
- Wood Clad Windows for easy care and natural beauty
- Low-maintenance Aluminum Windows
- Insulated Windows for energy savings
- A large selection of Low E Windows with low-emittance coatings to reduce U-factor
- Argon Gas-filled Replacement Windows for energy efficiency
- Frosted Glass Windows for privacy and filtered light
- Tinted Glass Windows with high-efficiency coatings to reduce light transmission
In many types and styles, including:
- Single Hung Windows for traditional style – only the bottom sash slides up
- Double Hung Windows – both top and bottom sashes slide, allowing for more air circulation
- Casement Windows – Side-mounted windows to crank open for superior ventilation, in-swinging or out-swinging, hung singly or in pairs
- Awning windows – Top-mounted windows that open like casement windows
- Horizontal Slider Windows – Sliding windows seal in energy. One or more panels may be fixed while others slide.
- Picture Windows – fixed windows that offer an unimpeded view
- Bay Windows – For a room with a view! Windows that project from the wall with a central fixed pane and sash or casement windows on either side
- Bow Windows – like a bay window with more that three sections in a graceful curve, often with sash windows on the sides
- Architectural Shapes – Add a distinct architectural finish to your home with architectural replacement windows in a variety of shapes and sizes – from circles and arches to triangles and trapezoids – to reflect your unique aesthetics and style
- Many window types can be hung in combination, offering and endless variety of design and styles
At Practical Windows and Doors, we will show you our style, shape and materials options and help you decide on the window solution that’s best for you. To get a better idea of available options in windows today, read our- or just leave it to us when we give you your free quote!
If you would like a free, no obligation quote on replacement windows click here.
Call us today for a free quote at 727-545-4800
Why Choose Us?
A+ Rated On Angie’s List And With Better Business Bureau
State Licensed General Contractor
Avoid The Liability Of Working With Unlicensed Contractors
Low Low Factory Direct Pricing & Financing Options
Excellent Financing Options
12 months, no payment and no interest with approved credit.
Request Free Consultation
Fill out a simple online form to receive a free in-home consultation.
REFERRAL CUSTOMERS ARE MOST OF OUR BUSINESS
“Working with a gentleman by the name of John Skidmore at Practical Doors & Windows. Very professional, charismatic and knowledgeable. Outstanding customer service all around. I intend to use these guys for all of my window replacements!”
“Mark Halliwell from Practical Windows and Doors was very professional. The company is very reliable! The 5 doors that were installed look great and I’m very happy with the install. They removed the old doors and installed the new doors and moldings in one day. They cleaned everything up. I highly recommend Practical Windows and Doors. This is the second time they did work at my house and very pleased both times.”
“We had them install Hurricane Windows in our condo. They were neat and careful to collect all the parts from the old windows and to dispose of the scraps off site. They did a professional job in a single day and during Irma the windows not only kept out the water, but also the sound of the wind.”