Eastern Impact Windows | St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Tampa and Largo FL
Practical Windows and Doors is proud to announce that we now sell and install windows from Eastern Architectural Systems. These locally manufactured, vinyl high impact rated windows are energy-star certified and made in the U.S.A. Eastern Architectural Systems in a member of the National Fenestration Rating Council which rates windows based on their energy efficiency, impact rate and safety. These windows come with HVHZ approval and in many different colors including white, desert sand, and bronze exterior and white interior. These windows come with a host of other features and benefits including:
- Fusion Welded 3 ¼" Frame and Sash provides an impenetrable barrier to air and water penetration and the utmost in strength, stability, and rigidity.
- Unique Cove Mold Design offers a more traditional wood window exterior appearance.
- 5 Degree Sloped Sill provides improved water runoff, even in driving rain.
- Deeply Pocketed Head with weather stripping to resist air infiltration.
- Heavy Walled Construction .070” walls are a full 12% thicker than most other windows and provide a better thermal barrier.
- Coil Pak Balancers provide a smooth and maintenance free sash operation.
- Attractive Integral Lift Rail provides easy sash operation.
- Tilt Sash for easy cleaning.
- Lifetime Warranty on all vinyl frames.
- Made in the USA certified.
If you would like a free, no obligation quote on replacement windows click here.